Thursday, October 18, 2007

New Website Launch for ABillionBelievers.com and MichaelLeJene.com

Hey everyone!

I have been talking about this for a couple of weeks now and I wanted to let everyone know that we launched the new site today! In we launched it just a few minutes ago. You can visit the site by going to http://www.michaellejeune.com/ or http://www.abillionbelievers.com/ either one will get you to the same place. I hope you all enjoy the new site.

Also, the is still a LOT of material coming. My new e-books are on the way. Slowly but surely they will make it out. The Power of GOD is the next one in the series and should be out in a couple of months.

Also, there are a ton of bible resources on this site. I will continue to add more bible resources over the next few months. That section will always be a work in progress as we strive to make that section one of the largest and most comprehensive bible resources on the Internet.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Macile Hooper LeJeune said...

I am soooooooooo proud of you. Thought of leaving my name 'butch' but then ... what Mama does not want the world to know ... THIS IS OUR SON; AND WE ARE ... PROUD WITH A GRATEFUL HEART ... TO OUR SWEET JESUS ... FOR THIS HAPPENING IN HIS LIFE. xxxxoooo to our 3 ladies